Eye Makeup Tutorial: Pop Of Color
Hello 2016! I’m starting the new year with this pop of color eye makeup tutorial! It’s getting colder here in Dallas and most of the times, the sun is out. This simple and soft pop of color of bluish purple is perfect for a dull winter weather and for those who has dark colored eyes like me. I paired it with a matte lipstick to contrast the eye makeup. And if you are starting to look for makeup look idea for Valentine’s day, this is great color inspiration too. Scroll down for step-by-step tutorial to get this eye makeup look!
1. Apply primer, I use and blend a soft matte rosy brown eyeshadow on the upper crease using an oval shape brush.
2. I gently pat down a matte midnight blue eyeshadow all over my eyelid using flat brush.
3. Using a MAC pigment in corn flower, I carefully apply the eyeshadow on the center of my eyelid.
4. I use a matte black eyeshadow for the outer corner and blend it to create a dimension.
5. Next, I start to fill up my waterline using a blue eye pencil.
6. I went back to the same pigment eyeshadow and blend it on the lower lash line.
7. In applying liquid eyeliner, look down and apply it on the upper lash line. Apply thinner line from your tear-duct and go thicker as you go outward.
8. I add more color on the outer corner and blend back and forth up to the upper middle crease.
9. Curl your lashes and put your favorite mascara. I also apply a light shimmer eyeshadow on my tear duct and use false lashes, but it is optional.
Stay warm my friends!