smith.inquiries@gmail.com

Kid’s play area + machine-washable rug

Sunday

kids play area machine washable lorena canals rug (4)

How sweet to watch them play together! I really love this stage that my youngest son is in now. He’s able to sit on his own and watch his Kuyas (Tagalog for big brother) while playing or browsing through books :) Now that the weather is not gloomy and super cold anymore, we are enjoying our play area with bright sunshine. This is where we mostly read stories, learn some Tagalog words from Filipino children’s books, play with legos and have other fun activities! Lorena Canals sent us this gorgeous rug to enjoy in the kids’ play area. One thing that makes me excited to use this is that it is machine washable! If you have three boys, you’ll probably need a rug that is easy to throw in the washing machine. You’ll also need one that doesn’t worry you about stains, dirt, and spit up from the baby. 😉 This one rug checks off all those criteria. Who else can relate??

The one we have for our kids’ room is called “Bereber Beige”. It is simple and super soft, whether for your kids’ room or for the living room.  There is also this runway rug with a similar print for use in the kitchen or hallway.

kids play area machine washable lorena canals rug (5) kids play area machine washable lorena canals rug (7)

The rug is 100% super soft cotton, which is so nice for my baby to lay down in, especially for his tummy time. Lorena Canals rugs also use natural dyes, so there is no irritation for babies and kids like mine with sensitive skin. kids play area machine washable lorena canals rug (8)

Here are some of my favorite pics from their site that you should check it out for your home. There is also a wide selection of cushions with unique and cute designs, blankets of varying colors and shapes,  stylish baskets to hold items like magazines, scarves, toys, and wall decor! Be sure to check out their website to browse these super cute pieces and for inspiring images to see!

kids play area machine washable lorena canals rug cover(9) rug 1

Tropical Green

rug3

Azteca Natural

rug2

Round ABC

I think this is attractive for a kid’s room. I like its simplicity and how it’s educational at the same time.

rug4

Hippy Mint

kids play area machine washable lorena canals rug (9)

Do you love to use machine-washable rugs at home?

Don’t forget to follow me and Lorena Canals on Instagram!

This post is partnership with Lorena Canals Rugs. All opinions are honest and my own.

SHARE Share

16 Responses to “Kid’s play area + machine-washable rug”

1. Jessie says:

I love these rugs. I need to get one for my girls new room. Thanks for sharing!!!

2. Monica says:

I’ll be checking these rugs out. Having a machine washable rug for the nursery would be amazing! :)

3. Sarah says:

These rugs are all so gorgeous! A washable rug is what every mom needs!

4. Cassandra says:

Those are beautiful! I need a rug for my son’s room!

5. Tina Basu says:

These are cute ideas. I have some playmats in the play area.

6. Toni says:

Great review! Love that they are machine washable, that is HUGE for us with Dogs + baby on the way. Love that the patterns are all very trendy and look like they will go with so many different color schemes.

7. Najah says:

I’ve heard so much about these rugs! Will be picking up one for myself- so nice to read your blog, I love your instagram page!

8. Pamela says:

These are beautiful. They would be lovely in a nursery!

9. Terumi says:

So awesome that it’s machine washable! Rugs are so hard to clean!

10. Hugo says:

A Very Good Buy! Finishing up a flooring project, taking up all our old carpet and putting down new luxury vinyl plank. Our dog is VERY disappointed to say the least. Needed something for our TV room to tie the room together. Searched all the big box places and any large 810 area rug of any type of decent quality was 3 times the cost of this rug. We really liked the colors and pattern of this rug, so we pulled the trigger and ordered, hoping for the best. We were a little worried about ordering on line

11. Newsicilia says:

Thank you for the foreign films, maq. Any chance of Tagalog films?

12. DeeRod says:

We’ve got a rug. Usually, when you and me are standing on a rug, then that means the Grateful Dead is on the move. ” “The rug notwithstanding. customer essay

13. Thank you so much Ruth! Have a nice day

14. Floby Villaralvo says:

Everything beautiful and simple, I will check out these rugs for they look so nice and comfy.