smith.inquiries@gmail.com

maternity and nursing wrap style dress

Friday

maternity and nursing wrap style dress (2)

I’m thankful for this month that my baby is now 6 months old, and I am still breastfeeding him. Of all my sons, I have breastfed him the longest. I had a challenging time breastfeeding my second son due to what I suspect was d-mer. Now, my baby and I enjoy the bonding from our breastfeeding sessions! Breastfeeding brings me so much joy as I watch him grow healthy and strong. It also brings joy to my husband as well, since we save money from it. hah! I think my favorite part of breastfeeding is that it’s easy to feed at night, especially during the first few months when I lacked sleep.

maternity and nursing wrap style dress (1) I also wanted to share this cute wrap dress that is easy to use during breastfeeding. I picked a few other floral prints from Pink Blush that you might want to check out. They are perfect for the new season of spring!

wrap dress pink blush

maternity and nursing wrap style dress (4)

This wrap dress can be used if you are expecting. You can pair it with booties, wedges, and add accessories like a floppy hat or pouch. maternity and nursing wrap style dress (3)

Here’s a photo tip for today! I like to use a liquid based moisturizer, like coconut oil, on my shoulders and legs. When the light bounces off the skin, it creates a healthy, glowing look in pictures. Just make sure you don’t over do it so you don’t look greasy!

maternity and nursing wrap style dress (5)

What kind of dress styles do you like to use for nursing?

CATEGORY Fashion, Motherhood
SHARE Share

7 Responses to “maternity and nursing wrap style dress”

1. Nikki says:

I love this dress! My favorite company for nursing clothes is Latched Mama, they have some great dresses too!

2. I am at 13 months into my nursing journey with my 3rd, and she has also been nursed longer than my other two. I have just embraced the two-shirt method as a way of life until our nursing journey ends, because I haven’t been able to find much in the way of nursing tops and dresses. So glad that you shared this!!!

3. Marta says:

such a pretty dress and those shoes too! love it all!

4. Logeswaran says:

Thank you for sign up!

5. Inga says:

Some women just actually do not enjoy breastfeeding in public. I found it to be a huge hassle. And I got all kinds of judgment from women that assumed I was “ashamed or a prude. So I literally got pressure TO breastfeed in public. I really just hated dealing with always having to find a place to sit down (because breastfeeding standing up was uncomfortable on my bad back) and I couldn”t get anything done if I was trying to run errands and my son wanted a million tiny feeds in quick succession. The simplest trip to a store could end up taking forever by the time I found a place to sit and did a feeding and then started shopping again. So I breastfed mostly at home and did bottles of pumped milk or formula while I was out because it was simply less stressful. The sad thing is so many women are quick to label someone like me as a prude or ashamed simply based off of what they see, but it really just boiled down to me doing what was most comfortable for my back. custom writings

6. Kate says:

Omg I loveeeee this dress! It’s super flattering and will disguise my post baby belly for a little while longer haha! I’m going to have to go buy it now for my sons upcoming 1st birthday!

7. Bethany says:

Love this dress on you and I need some shoes like that!